Monday, June 21, 2010

L'Occitane en Provence ~ Verveine {Verbena}



THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!

I use the Shea Butter Verbena Body Cream EVERYDAY! Trust me, my skin is dry and I have sampled everything at all price points. This is the best because it works, it feels good and it smells good!!!! I actually close my eyes and smile when I'm using this. Ok, there are other products the may work, [everything works when the humidity is 80%] for less. L'Occitane is like a Spa in my powder room every morning. Let's face it we all can use that. L'Occitane can also be found in Sephora. The L'Occitane stores and the website have sales regularly.

Verbena Shea Butter Verbena Body Cream {25% Shea Butter 6.6 fl oz.} $39.00

L'Occitane: 900 North Michigan Avenue
L'Occitane: http://usa.loccitane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment